1. Finish Winterhawk WIP #1
2. Go see Guardians of the Galaxy with the bro
3. Make contact with my soon-to-be roommate
4. Find out where my immunisation certificates are
5. Finish off my checklist (or as much as I’m physically able to at least) for Indiana
6. Finish Winterhawk fic 2a, possibly make a start on 2b, plan 2c
7. Catch up on True Blood
8. Find Top Trumps packs for the kids at work (and try and avoid mentioning that I left The Incredibles DVD there)
A lot of blogs I follow haven’t been posting so much today… A lot of those same blogs also like Clint Barton… Does this mean that Hawkeye #19 is, as I believe it will be whenever I get round to reading it, a mahoosive Hulk-fuelled Mjölnir-blow to the feels…?
When an actor stumbles into their fandom on Tumblr:
I just marathoned nine episodes of Kings with one of my friends. Had to give her my DVD so she can go finish it, but all my Jack Benjamin (and Joseph Lasile) feels have resurfaced and I can’t wait for her to be done with it so we have something else besides True Blood to cry and moan about.
It’s hard being a lone fangirl. If not for you Internet lovelies, I’d go mad!